Amazon is back with another set of questions on its platform. The Amazon Quiz has gone live on its Amazon app and today you have a chance to win a Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay balance. The quiz allows millions of customers to participate in the quiz every day from 8 AM which continues till 12 noon.
Amazon brings a daily quiz that includes a set of five questions related to general knowledge and current affairs. The participants need to answer all the five questions correctly then their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw. One wrong answer could eliminate you from the quiz. The results are announced at the end of the month. Today you can stand a chance to win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance. Only app users are eligible to participate in the Quiz. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz.
March 23 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: The Union Civil Aviation ministry has lifted up restrictions to allow Indian airlines to provide what service to all its passengers?
Answer – In-Flight Wi-Fi
Question 2: Tintin Eleonora Emman is the middle name of which famous activist?
Answer – Greta Thunberg
Question 3: After PM Narendra Modi and Rajinikanth, which actor is set to feature in an edition of ace adventurer Bear Grylls’s ‘Man Vs Wild’ show?
Answer – Akshay Kumar
Question 4: Which English Premier League Team’s 44-game unbeaten run came to an end after suffering a 3-0 defeat at Watford on February 29th?
Answer – Liverpool
Question 5: Indian Tycoon Yusuff Ali, has become the first Indian to receive Saudi Arabia’s premium residency. He is which company’s chairman?
Answer – Lulu Group
Amazon Quiz gives a chance to its customers from across the country to win products such as OnePlus 7T, Apple iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR, Go Pro Hero 8 and many more gadgets as well as Pay Balance. Today’s result is going to be announced through a lucky draw on April 30.
You can follow these instructions to participate in Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.