Get ready to answer a new set of questions as the Amazon Quiz is live on its platform. The quiz can be played every day from 8 AM till 12 noon. Today you can stand a chance to win Rs 15,000 Amazon pay balance.
By participating in Amazon Quiz every day you can stand a chance to win prizes such as iPhone X, iPhone Xs, Seagate HDD, GoPro Hero 8 Camera, LG Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S20, Air Purifier, Oppo smartphones, Amazon Pay Balance among other exciting free gifts. The E-commerce platform brings a daily quiz on its mobile platform which every day gives chances to millions of people across the country to win gadgets and goodies. The quiz goes live on the Amazon app but the quiz is not available for the desktop users only app users can participate in the daily quiz. The quiz contains 5 questions based on general knowledge and current affairs to which the contestants have to answer all the questions correctly. Any wrong answer will eliminate you from the quiz. Further, your name will be selected for a lucky draw and the company will announce the results at the end of the month. We have updated all the five questions with their correct answers below so that you can win Rs 15,000 Amazon pay balance.
May 21 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Israel has recently named a street in Tel Aviv after which Indian as a tribute on his 159th birthday?
The Answer is- Rabindranath Tagore
Question 2: DRUVS is a contactless ultraviolet sanitization cabinet developed by which organisation?
The Answer is- DRDO
Question 3: Deepa Malik, the Indian para-athlete who announced her retirement recently, used to represent India in which of these events?
The Answer is- Shot Put and Javelin
Question 4: Avianca, the world’s second-oldest airline, is based in which country?
The Answer is- Colombia
Question 5: Who plays the role of policeman Hathiram Chaudhary in the Amazon Prime series ‘Paatal Lok’?
The Answer is- Jaideep Alhawat
How to Participate in the Amazon Quiz
- Sign in to Amazon App. We urge you to download the app if you have not as the quiz is not available on the desktop platform.
- Now sign up by filling the required information.
- Now you will be directed to sign-in on the page.
- By signing in and then scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly to enter the lucky draw. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.