The e-commerce platform Amazon is back with another new session of the quiz on its platform. It brings Amazon Quiz sessions for its customers on a daily basis. Customers can stand a chance to win bumper prizes just by playing at home from 8 am to 12 noon. Every day Amazon asks 5 questions that the customers have to answer correctly. This session is only available for the app user in India.
In today’s Amazon Quiz the winners will get a chance to win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. In the quiz, five questions are asked to which Gadget Bridge provides answers to make sure our readers also get a chance to win amazing prizes. Check out May 24 Amazon Quiz Answers:
May 24 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1: The Blue Umbrella’, ‘The Angry River’ and ‘A Flight of Pigeons’ are books written by which author born on 19th May?
The Answer is- Ruskin Bond
Question 2: This app introduced by Google, crossed 50 million downloads in May 2020 and has a tab focused presentation mode. Which app is it?
The Answer is- Meet
Question 3: Ambikapur, Rajkot, Surat, Mysore, Indore and Navi Mumbai were the only cities to receive which of these statuses from the government?
The Answer is- Five Star Garbage free Cities
Question 4: Since March 27, at 8 PM every day the Eiffel Tower sparkles for an extra 10 minutes, displaying what message?
The Answer is- Merci (Thank You)
Question 5: National Anti-Terrorism Day in India is observed on the death anniversary of which famous Indian?
The Answer is- Rajiv Gandhi
To participate in the Amazon quiz all you need to do is download Amazon App from Google Play Store. After downloading the app follow the below-mentioned step:
- Open the app and log in to your account. If you are not a member then first register yourself by providing some personal information.
- Now scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner or you can also find it on FunZone.
- Then tap on the start button to begin the quiz.
- Now you are asked five questions. Each question has four options as answers. You have to answer all the five questions correctly to win prizes.
- After answering all the questions correctly you will be selected for a lucky draw.
- The lucky draw winner’s names will be announced at the end of the month. The lucky one will win prizes.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.