Motorola, the American smartphone manufacturer have just launched the third generation of Moto G in India. This smartphone comes in two colour variations, which consist of black and white.
On the specification front, the Moto G third gen sports a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. This device runs on Android OS 5.1.1 Lollipop and comes with dual-SIM support. This smartphone is powered by a 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor that’s runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset. For graphics an Adreno 306 is also on board.
The Moto G (Gen) smartphone is dust and water-resistant (immersible up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes). The device features a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The Moto G (Gen 3) features 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro-USB as connectivity options. It packs a 2,470 mAh long lasting battery.
The smartphone is available in an 8GB inbuilt storage variant with 1GB of RAM priced at Rs 11,999 and a 16GB model with 2GB of RAM priced at Rs 12,999. The memory can be expanded further via a 32GB microSD card. The Moto G third gen goes on sale exclusively with Flipkart.
Techs Specs of Moto G 3rd Gen
- Network supported: 4G LTE and 3G
- Display size: Full HD IPS 5-inch display
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- RAM: 1GB & 2GB
- Memory: 8GB internal memory & add up to 32GB via microSD card
- Camera: Rear camera 13-megapixel and secondary camera 5-megapixel
- Dimensions: 10x 72.40 x 11.60mm
- Weight: 155g
- Battery: 2,470 mAh (non-removable)