PUBG Mobile’s Season 7 has just got over. But there is no need for fans to be disappointed as the new season of the game is going to be out soon and it will get some new features and items. Now, the PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 has been upgraded with a number of new elements, weapons and even the UI of the game has changed.
The new update has started rolling out on July 16 and will reach everyone till July 22. The update is 181MB in size for iOS devices and 158MB for Android. Today, the company has released the patch notes for the PUBG Mobile 0.13.5. Take a look at what all is new here in PUBG Mobile 0.13.5:
- iOS background download and update feature has been added to PUBG Mobile 0.13.5. With this, iOS players can now send the application to the background like Android users.
2. New Weapon: PP-19.
- The new weapon uses the 9mm ammunition and is available on the Erangel and Vikendi map of PUBG Mobile 0.13.5. It has an oversized magazine of 53 rounds, but then, it is worth adding that it does not support magazine upgrades.
- It can be equipped with all scopes from the red dot sight and the holographic sight to the 6x scope, as well as all muzzle accessories and muzzle attachments available for submachine guns.
- The new weapon has single-shot damage of 35 and a rate of fire similar to the UMP.
- Its default magazine size gives the advantage of a fully kitted weapon during the early game, but then, it may mean a slightly weaker performance later in the match.
3. TPP has been added to team deathmatch room mode.
- Rating protection card (duration) and rating protection card (uses) will take effect when ratings change. We should mention that no rating will be deducted while the card is active and it only applies to Crown tier and below.
5. The high frame rate option has been added to HDR made for some high-end device. Enable it for even better graphics at the cost of battery life.
- PMCO themed events are coming in late July. With these, after completing the missions, players will be able to listen to the new PMCO song by Alan Walker, and get the PMCO theme for their main menu.
Table of Contents
- The problem of reward notification not popping up when there are daily missions in the reward for royale pass missions has been rectified in PUBG Mobile 0.13.5.
- The problem where the name of the crates described in EZ Mission License Parks 3 did not match the actual one has been fixed.
- Corrected the bug where players got erroneously ranked with inaccurate ratings and tiers when a season changed.
- Corrected the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in team deathmatch.
- Items have been added to BP shop for Prime subscribers. These include season 8 passes and mission cards.
- UC purchase bonus screen has been tuned and the rewards have been updated.
- Title visual effects have been made better by the company.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons.
- The crate names are now unified and the visual effect of the navigation bar on the right side have been fine-tuned.
- Bonus challenge results now get calculated in real-time. The company has also announced that the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe and the United States regions will open soon.
- Season system upgraded:
- Season interface has been redesigned. It is now supposed to be more intuitive.
- Classic made results screen has been adjusted with the new update. Besides this, rating and tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been changed. For instance, the entire season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get season-exclusive weapon finishes.
- Tier rewards have been adjusted. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title. – Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm will now slightly increase the weight of kill points.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. With the new season, tiers below Gold will be transferred as they are to the next season.
- Tier transfer message has been polished. With this, rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website, and its will be included in the message.
- Tier promotion reminder has been adjusted. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier reminder.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
2. Royale Pass
- New friends request feature: On the royale pass purchase page, players can ask their friends for the elite pass or elite pass plus.
- To celebrate the first anniversary of royale pass, the company is bringing in back some items from season 2 and season 3. Players can get these rare items in rank rewards and redemption crates.
- Display effects in rewards screen, mission screen, EZ mission license screen and ranking screen have been adjusted.