After making scores of fans wait for weeks, Tencent Games has finally released the PUBG mobile update 0.11.0, which comes with the much-awaited zombies mode. The download size of this update is 436MB on Android via Google Play and if we compare it to previous PUBG Mobile updates that were often more than 1GB in size, it isn’t that big.
However, if you’re a friend of yours gets it before you do, don’t be surprised as it has been stated in the official PUBG Mobile Discord that the update is going to roll out in a phased-out manner across regions. The stable update with zombies mode has come after an extended beta update lasted almost a month. Another thing worth mentioning is that the zombies mode has now got an official name – Survive Till Dawn. Here’s a list of changes that have been included in the update:
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn. This is a new event mode which is available for a limited period of time. The game will be the same, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also pop-up on your map.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. You can also select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. You can get your Resident Evil 2 outfits from here.
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last.
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
Considering that the PUBG 0.11.0 update has underwent beta testing for almost a month, we know that it is very interesting. Building a squad increases your chances of winning the game as it makes it easier to keep an eye out for opportunistic opponents intending to kill players who are engaged in battling zombies. It is worth noticing that the G63C guns that you had until now might be omitted. However, it might be available for killing bots in the Vikendi snow map.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel.