Email is used by most of us today. It can be used for communicating with colleagues or even with your friends overseas. If you have subscribed to some services, then you would be depending on emails to get notified for various updates. Since, most email services come with limited space, we all often declutter our inboxes. However, this also may land us in a situation where we inadvertently delete an important email. For times like these, you should know how to recover your deleted email. Here, we are going to tell you the steps that you can follow to recover an email your deleted inadvertently:
How to recover your deleted email from Gmail:
- Oprn your Gmail account by logging in to it. Once you are logged in you can click on Settings and then go to Labels.
- Once there, click on Show Trash. Once there, you will be able to see the Trash folder on the left side of your Gmail window.
- Click on Trash to see all your deleted emails.
- Select or mark the email(s) that you want to recover and then you can click on Move To button present on the top of the window. Then, you can choose where you want the emails to move.
How to recover your deleted email from Outlook:
- Click on Deleted Items folder present on the left side of the Outlook window.
- Then at the top of the window, click on the option of Recover deleted items.
- Selecting it will open a dialog box that contains all the deleted emails.
- You can choose and mark the deleted emails you want to recover. Once marked, click on Recover.
- Then click on OK to recover the emails.
How to recover deleted emails in Hotmail:
- Sign in to your Hotmail account and can click on Deleted present on the left side of the Hotmail window.
- After that, click on Recover deleted messages to recover your deleted emails.
- Once it is done, your emails will be recovered and will go back to the Inbox folder.
But it should be kept in mind that most email providers keep only 30 days of deleted emails to the Trash folder. After the 30-day time period is over the emails gets deleted permanently, so make sure you don’t delay recovering your emails too much.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.