AirPods are one of the finest Apple products for your ears, designed to give you the ultimate sound. If you are in need of help in connecting your AirPods to your iPhone or Mac computers, the steps will walk you through the connectivity process of your AirPods. Though the process is known to be a simple task. The steps will make the process easier and a beginner can always take advantage of it. Follow the below guide.
How to connect your AirPods to Mac computers:
The below steps will teach you how to set up the AirPods on your Mac. So that when your Airpods are nearby your Mac you can listen to music, Siri, and phone calls. There are some requirements you need to check before trying to connect your AirPods to your Mac. For AirPods 2nd generation check if the Macbook has macOS Mojave 10.14.4 and for AirPods Pro see if the Mac is Catalina 10.15.1 macOS. Now the steps.
- The first step, switch on your AirPods device>Press the button on the case until a light flashes white.
- Now on your Mac Click the Apple menu>Select system preference>Bluetooth.
- After the Bluetooth is on>Select Airpods from the device list>Paired the device
- Select the Airpods and click the connect button next to it.
- Now you can enjoy unbelievable sound and music from your Mac computers.
- You can also enable the Siri voice control on your AirPods for more advanced functions.
- To improve Siri and Dictation>Share audio recording>And Apple will review a sample of your stored audio.
How to connect your Airpods to your iPhone:
The following are step-by-step instructions to connect your truly wireless earbuds. Airpods are meant to make full use of your iPhone connectivity and gear up your listening experience. The wireless earbuds can deliver true sound than most of the wireless earbuds available. Check out the steps below to connect your AirPods to your iPhone.
- For the first step, you need to get your AirPods device ready. You do not have to worry much about switching on the AirPods is built-in with an Apple H1 chip that initiates a seamless pairing process.
- Now on your iPhone, the screen will display an option to connect the AirPods>Connect.
- Use the media control that pops out to pause/play/skip.
- You can also make controls from the Control center that can help with noise cancellation and transparency settings.
- Use more settings: Use Siri to announce your messages.
- If you want to start over the process>Press the button on the back of the Airpods case.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.