Capturing stunning images is one of the best products of an Apple iPhone. No matter the iPhone’s model or series, it always takes beautiful photos. Getting nice pictures is one thing, another thing is the storage of those photos. They always need a lot of space in your iPhone’s memory. And all the duplicate or blurry photos on the storage take up the unnecessary space you will need to store those candids. Here is the guide to get rid of duplicate or blurry images.
Remove the duplicate blurry photos manually:
The first option available to delete all the duplicate blurry photos from your iPhone is from settings. Though it takes some amount of time it is safer and more secure. This option can be performed if there are not a lot of photos in your library. Here are the steps.
- Unlock your phone lock and open the screen
- Open the Photo app
- Carefully scroll down all images and find the one which is blurry and duplicate
- Select the photos by long-pressing them until a blue tick comes at the bottom of the image
- Now after selecting find the delete button with a Bin icon on the bottom right corner
- And if you want to delete it permanently and free up more space: Go to recently deleted and try doing select all and delete it
Delete using a third-party app: Remo Duplicate Photo remover
The other possibility to remove the duplicate blurry images from your iPhone is by using a third-party app. The Remo app is recommended as it is a free app that can delete unnecessary photos. And also the app is simple and easy to use. Here is how you delete the duplicate blurry photos.
- Download the app on your phone
- Allow the access to your photos and it will start scanning: Duration of scanning depend on the amount of image on the library
- After scanning the app will categorise the photo in two: Exact and Similar
- Exact are identical copies and Similar are photos that look close to one another
- Now Select the photos from each category with the tick and delete them using the button in the bottom right corner with the bin icon
Read also: How to backup your iPhone to your Mac?
This app uses a smart machine learning algorithm to remove all the duplicate or blurry images from your iPhone. Gemini has two options: Similar images and Clutter images. To remove clutter images you have to pay for the feature. However, you can still use similar options and delete the images for free. Here is the guide.
- Download the app
- Let the app scan your library photos
- After the scan is complete under the Similar option
- Click on all the similar photos
- Check the photos selected and press delete
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.