Playing different games on an Android has reached its peak with so many games to choose from. But have you ever wondered if these games could be played on your Windows 10 laptop or PC? Surprisingly there are some ways you can run your Android games on Windows 10 PC or laptop. Here are some options below.
Table of Contents
Play the Android games using BlueStacks:
BlueStacks is one of the many Android emulators that you can play your Android games on. Before you start playing your games on Bluestack smooth;y it is better if you make some changes. On the first step make sure to enable Intel VT-x or AMD-V from the computer BIOS. BlueStacks is a great emulator when it comes to playing games. Here are the steps to install the Android emulator.
- Download BlueStacks from this link.
- Install the app after you have downloaded it.
- After the installation launch, the app> Choose storage location.
- Now when you launch the app login to your Play Store using your Google Account.
- Now you can access your Android library or you can download games from the search box.
- You can also adjust resolution, DPI, FPS, and the amount of CPU or RAM allocated to the emulator.
Play the Android games using Genymotion:
This emulator is designed to give you a full Android experience. You will be able to explore the full Android operating system rather than individual games. Genymotion Android emulator uses VirtualBox to emulate your Android. Below are the steps to install the emulator.
- You can download Genymotion from the link given.
- After downloading open the emulator> Create Account >Activate>Log in.
- Find the Plus icon and you will be able to add your Android device to emulate.
- You can also customise.
Read also: How to use Clubhouse app on PC?
Android-x86 is an open-source project that lets you port your device to the x86 platform that lets you run it on your Windows 10 instead of an ARM-based device. Android-x86 brings Android to x86 based PCs with AMD and Intel processors. It also lets you customise your Android.
To use your PC must have the following:
- An AMD or Intel processor.
- A RAM of 2GB or more.
- Disk space of more than 4GB.
- And a USB port.
Tools needed for installation:
- An empty USB drive.
- Downloaded Android-x86 on your Windows 10: Link for download
- UNetbootin downloaded on your PC: Download link
Mirror your Android phone on your Windows 10:
There is an option to get Android on your Windows 10. Download the Your Phone app on your Windows and it will mirror your phone screen to your Windows. Microsoft has been working to make additional features like the ability to pin Android apps on your taskbar and launch them individually. Microsoft’s Your Phone app allows you to send and receive a text from their Windows PC using the Android device. The steps to use the Your Phone app are below.
- Down Your Phone app from Microsoft Store: Link
- Installed the app>Sign in.
- Swide down to the Quick Panel and Tap link to Windows.
- Sign in Manually if asked.
- Allow the permission when it shows.
- Now it will synchronise.
Surface duo and Microsoft’s emulator:
This is a high-tech device by the Surface duo that has a dual-screen. This device with a dual-screen is an Android mobile that runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc. And it has a feature that lets you connect to Windows 10. Also amazingly you can use the official Google Android Emulator with the device.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.