Monitoring your child with the parental control option is the best way to track your child’s iPhone for safety. Children can be at times mischievous. It is safer to control the settings on their iPhones to be safe and secure. Here are some of the ways to track your child’s iPhone for safety purposes.
Using Parental Controls on iPhone: On a child’s iPhone
For your child’s safety to use technology in the right way possible Apple has featured parental control on the iPhone. By using the parental control system you can manage the content and privacy restrictions. There are other options as well such as blocking certain apps. Check out the steps to know to make the setting for parental controls. Read below.
Content and Privacy restriction
- Open the iPhone screen lock or the screen if there is no lock
- Now find Setting and tap on it
- Select Screen time
- Now “turn on screen time”
- Click continue and choose press “this is my child iPhone”
- Now on Downtime, you can set the screen time
- Next, you can go to the App limit page and set the app limit and the time amount
- Search the Content & privacy page and you can create a passcode that is different from any passcode on the phone
Restrict Game center
- Open the setting on your child’s iPhone
- Click on the Screen time
- Select Content & Privacy restriction
- And tap Content restriction
- Browse and find the Game center
- The restriction on Game center has many prevention options: choose one from the following according to your best needs
- Multiplayer games, Adding friends, Connect with friends, Screen recording, Nearby multiplayer, Private messaging, Profile Privacy change, and Avatar & Nickname change
Restrict Web content
While browsing the internet your child needs a safety net. Apple iOS has options to limit the web content for your child’s safety. Use the settings to avoid unwanted access to the website. Here are the steps for the settings.
- Use the gear icon and you can open the settings on the iPhone
- After that, you have to navigate to the Screen time options
- Now you can Press on the Content & Privacy restrictions
- And then make sure you find the Content restriction button
- Next search for Web content
- On the Web Content page, there are options: Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, and Allowed Website only
- You can choose one according to the setting you need
- There are also other options you can further make below: Always allow and Never allow
- You can use those option to restrict a particular website and also only allow a particular website
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.