Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is making a comeback in the Indian market with its 5G variant. The 4G variant was quite successful in the Indian market as it managed to get listed on the BIS certification site. The new 5G smartphone will surely extend the legacy of premium features at an affordable price.
What are the expected new features of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G?
Although the 5G model of the Galaxy S20 FE was announced, it could not be released in the Indian market. The new smartphone is expected to come with impressive features that will give tough competition to other devices in the price range.
1) 5G connectivity: The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE was released in 2020 with 4G connectivity. The smartphone is making a comeback in the Indian market with its 5G variant. According to reports, this will be the most affordable 5G smartphone launched by Samsung in the country.
2) Display: The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will sport a 6.5inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution. It will have a punch-hole cutout located in the centre for the selfie camera. The screen will offer a refresh rate of 120HZm making it suitable for gaming. The device is IP68 rated i.e., it resists water splash and dirt.
3) Processor: The upcoming smartphone has a more powerful processor as compared to its 4G counterpart that was launched with an Exynos 990 SoC. The Galaxy S20 FE 5G will be powered by the powerful octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor accompanied by Adreno 650 GPU.
4) Operating System: The 4G variant of the Galaxy S20 FE runs OneUI OS over the Android 10. On the other hand, the upgraded version is said to come packed with Android 11 based OneUI 3.1 OS.
5) Storage: The upcoming 5G smartphone will get enhanced storage as compared to its 4G counterpart. The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will provide internal storage of up to 256GB paired with up to 8GB RAM. The 2020 version offered 128GB of internal storage.
6) Camera: The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will come with a triple camera setup consisting of a 12MP primary camera, an 8MP telephoto sensor, and a 12MP lens. The rear camera setup will have the capability to capture 4K videos at 60fps. You will also get a 32MP wide-angle selfie camera.
7) Other features: The new smartphone will be powered by a 4,500mAh battery supported by a 15W fast charging. You will also get features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
What will be the expected price of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G?
Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy S20 FE in India at a price under ₹ 50,000. Being a 5G smartphone, it will have an edge over other premium smartphones in the price range that still offer 4G connectivity. The impressive display and powerful processor will surely give this smartphone a unique identity among recently launched premium smartphones including the OnePlus 9 series and the Vivo X60.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.