Smart TVs are very common these days, they are now very easily available at a price similar to a normal TV. Smart TVs are a better option since these TVs give users many choices to watch from, one of them is by using their Amazon Prime Video account. But due to any reason if you want to sign out of your Prime Video then we will show you how to sign out of Prime video on your smart TV
Just follow the simple and easy steps that are mentioned below and you will be able to sign out of your Prime Video account from your Smart TV:
Signout using TV
One of the ways to sign out is by using the smart TV itself, just open the Prime Video on your Smart TV and follow the steps:
- Once you have opened the Prime Video on your TV just go to the settings menu inside the Prime Video on your TV.
- Then go to the option that says Deregister Devices and click on that.
- Hit on the button to deregister your device, a popup will come to confirm the process is okay and the TV will be deregistered.
And that is how you can deregister your smart TV from Amazon Prime Videos.
Use synced Phone or laptop
- Go to the Amazon website and sign in to your account if you have not signed in.
- Then go to Accounts & Lists and choose Your Video Library.
- Then go to the Settings and after that go to Your Devices.
- Find the TV that you want to deregister from Prime Video and hit the deregister button. Your TV will be deregistered or logged out from Prime Video.
So, by following any of the methods you will be able to sign out of Prime video on your smart TV.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.