Mobile Gaming is a popular way among people to pass their time but it can be quite addictive as well. Subway Surfers is a popular endless running game that is available on both Android as well as iOS. In this game, players control characters who run through subway tracks, avoid obstacles and collect coins. Subway Surfers has a large fanbase due to its simple yet addictive gameplay. The makers also keep rolling out updates with new content every few weeks to keep the players addicted. Here we have listed 6 ways to download and use mods for Subway Surfers on Android.
Table of Contents
What is the modded version of Subway Surfers?
Subway Surfers’ modded version is perfect for those who want to get high scores easily and beat their friends without spending any real money. You will get unlimited coins, inexhaustible rescue keys, unlimited mystery boxes, hoverboards and headstarts. Powerups will be unlimited and all characters and boards will be unlocked too.
How to Download and Use Modded version For Subway Surfers On Android
- Initially, Android users are required to download “File Manager Plus” from Google Play Store. After installation, launch Subway Surfers mobile app. Use a new digital copy that doesn’t have any progression or personal information attached to it.
- After launching Subway Surfers complete the newcomer tutorial, you can also fail to finish the tutorial quickly. Enter the main screen and accept the free mobile game rewards by using the “Claim Rewards” option. After this, close the game and open File Manager.
- Then go to File Manager select the Andriod folder and go to Data. Search for Subway Surfers root folder and head to files. Choose Profile and look for the wallet “JSON” file. Edit this file by changing the three numbers that appear after “value” to any desired amount. Save before exiting the app and return to Subway Surfers. The currencies at the top of the main menu screen should reflect the values inputted into the JSON file via the File Manager app.
- Players need to return to the “Profile” folder and search for files named “characters_inventory,json” and “boards_inventory.json”.
- Copy and Paste text from Pastebin links into correlating files. Ensure copied text is pasted existing contents within both files.
- Save and then from File Manager, return to Subway Surfers to enjoy the modded version.
You can unofficially mod the game in your favour. However, this comes with the possibility of exploitation in the mobile game
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.