Apple devices do give very good battery life. But there might be many reasons you are draining the battery health. One of the preventative measures is to timely check the health status of your iPhone and iPad battery. Charging the battery helps you use the device but every charge affects the health of the battery. And with the device getting older the battery health also deteriorates. Below is the guide to check the battery health of iPad and iPhone.
Check the battery health of your iPhone
The battery of devices tends to weaken with the load of usage it takes. Every device’s battery comes to a point where it needs to be replaced, but there is a way to make that wait longer. For iPhone users, there are features on the devices where you can check the battery health. Apple iPhones running iOS 11.3 and higher have Battery Health tools built-in. The Battery Health tool shows you the iPhone’s maximum capacity and peak performance capability. These are the steps to check the health of the iPhone.
- Go to the Settings app
- And click on the Battery option
- At the bottom of the screen, you will graph your battery level of usage and activity
- Go to Battery Health by clicking it, it will show grim news of your battery
- You can also see other option: Maximum capacity and Peak performance capability
- The option will indicate the health of the battery
Check the battery health on your iPad
When it comes to maintaining the battery health of Apple devices, iPhones have the upper hand. Since on the iPad, there is no feature of Battery Health. And yes, the iPad does not have the option of Battery Health, but you can still check the status of your iPad battery by using a third-party app like iMazing or coconutBattery. You can download the app on your computer/iPad and you can know the lifespan of your battery and know the battery health of your Apple iPad. The following guide is the for iMazing app where you can check your iPad battery health. Follow the steps.
- First down the iMazing on your computer
- Now connect your iPad to your computer via the USB cable
- Launch the app by opening it
- Once it is open on the bottom right corner click the battery icon
- A page will pop out of the screen: “Battery” on the top
- The page will show you all the run-downs of the iPad health
- You will also see a green circle that indicates the battery health of the iPad
- The health status of the iPad battery will also be given in the numeric form
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.