Apple will be introducing iOS 15 soon and it is coming with some exciting new functions with FaceTime, a new notification system, and offline Siri support. Apple mostly releases new iOS every June-Sep but the great news is, there is a beta version of the iOS available for you to try before the official release of the iOS 15. Read the blow to enroll in the beta program.
Disclaimer before downloading the beta version:
Before downloading the developer’s version of the iOS 15 beta. There are some precautions you should take and some information you should be aware of. For those who are unaware, all beta versions are like unfinished versions designed mostly for testing. So there are chances involved to contract bugs, glitches, and even crashes sometimes. So it is highly advised before downloading the beta version you should upload all your data and files to the cloud or transfer them to external storage.
How to enroll in the iOS 15 beta program:
An Apple developer program will cost you 100 dollars annually and you can join the developer program. There are also some requirements you need to meet, such as turn-on two-factor sign in and you also have to provide your full legal name and address. After you have your developer ID you can download the beta version. The following steps are on how to install the beta version.
- Using the Safari browser search for developer.apple.com and log in with your Apple ID
- In the left-hand menu go to downloads
- Scroll down to iOS 15 beta and click install “Profile button” and Accept
- Now go to the phone Settings and click on Profile downloaded
- Or go to General>Profile and select iOS beta profile
- On the top right find install to start installing
- The phone need to restart>General>Software update
- Find iOS 15 and select download and install
- The installation process with begin
Download the Public beta:
Software is tagged as beta when it is at a stage of development but not yet complete. The basic features are in place but not fully developed. The public betas do lag behind the developer version and it is rolled out significantly late. The public beta is to be available in July 2021. Here are the steps to install a public beta version.
- Open the webpage of the Apple Beta Software Program
- And sign up with your Apple ID
- Scroll down to Get started and Click Enroll your iOS device
- Now on your iOS device go to beta.apple.com/profile
- Download and install the configuration profile
- Now Settings>Profile downloaded>Install>Restart your iOS device
- Last step Settings>General>Software update>Tap Download and install
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.