Indian technology brand Adcom has today launched its Luminosa headphones in India today. The company claims that the newly launched Adcom Luminosa is “one of a kind” and it can be used wirelessly, and has a ‘unique LED’.
Adcom Luminosa is described as a ‘Wireless Bluetooth LED Over-Ear Foldable Headset’ and is claimed to provide users with a brilliant listening experience or users. The newly launched headset comes with a built-in Mic, LEDs with an On/Off Control along with features for Deep Bass and Passive Noise Cancellation. Furthermore, Adcom Luminosa is compatible with all smartphones from iOS and Android.
The headset is priced at Rs 1,490 and is available at Amazon India’s website, Flipkart and the company’s online store. Adcom Luminosa can be picked up only in a Black coloured variant that comes with LED lights on it. If you buy the headphones via the company’s website, you will get an additional 10% discount on it if you use the coupon ‘Press10’. Adcom is also providing a 1-year replacement warranty if the product encounters any manufacturing defects.
Here’s a look at the features of the newly launched Adcom Luminosa headset:
- Design and comfort: The headset is said to have a lightweight design coupled with a self-adjusting headband & 180º folding system that has leather padded cushion and headband. The company claims that all of this ensures that the headphones are comfortable to use.
- Adcom Luminosa has LED lights with an On/Off Control on the ear-cups, which make the wearer stand out. The headset comes with an advanced Bluetooth v4.2 technology that allows faster pairing with all Android, iOS, and Windows devices. The wireless operating range of the headset is up to 20 meters
- Passive Noise Cancellation with Deep Bass is another feature of the newly launched Adcom wireless headphones.
- Multifunctional Tactile Buttons with the option of Wireless or Wired usage: These can be used for music playback and answer calls by pressing the multifunction tactile buttons. Luminosa can also be connected via an AUX cable, which is claimed to work even when there is no charge left in the headphone.
- Battery life: The headset has a 400mAh lithium-ion polymer battery that can survive up to 7 hours of continuous talk/play time, 2 hours of charging time and 600 hours of standby time. Other than this, the Adcom Luminosa also has an in-built HD sensitive microphone and is sweat-proof and sports friendly.
Speaking on the launch Sahib Bhatia, Brand Manager, Adcom India said, “At Adcom, it is our endeavour to bestow our customers with innovative products that are technologically advanced, premium quality, yet available at affordable price points. Indian youth today is on a constant lookout for music on the go at costs that are easy on their pocket. We are proud to introduce the Adcom Luminosa headset for them. Through the best sound possible, we want to fully convey the creator’s intent, and provide the ultimate listening experience to users with the Adcom Luminosa. It is ergonomically designed to enable comfort with a foldable structure and over-ear design. We further hope to bring forth more such new and innovative products in the near future.”