Amazon is back with another quiz on its mobile platform. The 3 January 2023 Amazon Quiz is now live on its platform and today’s Amazon Quiz will give you a chance to win Rs 1,250 Amazon pay Balance.
Every day Amazon brings a fresh questionnaire that comprises 5 questions. These questions are based on current affairs and general knowledge. The quiz can be played from 8 AM to 11:59 PM and the contestants need to answer correctly to enter into a lucky draw. In today’s Amazon Quiz the participants will get a chance to win Rs 1,250 Amazon Pay Balance.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize – Rs 1,250 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 3 January 2023
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today at 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3 January 2023
Question 1: Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
Question 2: Which of the following is NOT a form of carbon?
Question 3: What energy emerges from motion?
Answer: Kinetic energy
Question 4: First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer: Kalpana Chawla
Question 5: Who is she an Indian political activist, feminist and poet?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.