The Indian telecom operator Reliance Jio has launched a JioPOS Lite app for its users in the country. The community recharge app is now available for download via Google Play Store for the android users however it’s not available for the iOS users in India. The best thing about the app is that it lets you earn money by doing prepaid recharges for other Jio subscribers. All they need to do is register to become a Jio Partner. It can be easily accessed and does not require any hardcopy of documents or physical verification to become a partner.
JioPOS Lite community recharge app allows the Jio subscribers to become Jio Partners using the app. Any user can become a partner by going through a registrations process on this app easily. They can then recharge the accounts of other Jio customers to earn a commission. However other prepaid accounts can also be recharged either using MyJio app or Reliance Jio’s official website but they don’t offer you a commission. Here on each recharge, the company offers 4.16 percent commission to Jio Partners for recharging other numbers.
The JioPOS Lite app comes with a passbook feature to allow the Jio Partners to keep track of their earnings and check their transactions in the last 20 days. You can add money to the denominations of Rs 500, Rs 1000 and Rs 2,000. On every Rs 100 spent on the recharge, you will receive Rs 4.166 that is 4.16 percent commission.
Know how to become Jio Partner using JioPOS Lite community recharge app:
- First things first, open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone and download the JioPOS Lite app.
- Launch the app and tap on Allow All to grant permission.
- The tap on the Sign-up option and provide your email as well as your Jio mobile number.
- Now, tap on the Generate OTP option and enter the OTP received.
- Click on Validate OTP
- After selecting your location click on Done
- Now sign in and enter your number
- After entering a 4-digit mPIN of your choice, confirm to move ahead.
- Click on Setup
- Now the users can view all the details like earnings, passbook, load money to your account and more.
- The Load Money option allows you to add money to your account.
- Also, it will reflect the earned commission
- Whereas the passbook option will let you view the transactions made during the last 20 days.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.