These days the Amazon Quiz is getting more popular in the country as many people are participating in the quiz every day. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. The e-commerce platform brings an opportunity for all its customers to play and win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. Today’s prize is Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
In the Amazon daily quiz, you have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. The participants have to answer each question correction to get their name selected for the lucky draw. The result of the lucky draw will be announced at the end of every month. Every day we update all the quiz questions along with their correct answers on our website to help you to clear the quiz successfully. If you are lucky you might win something by answering all the questions correctly. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz to win Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
July 20 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: The Singer Laren museum in Amsterdam announced the theft of the 1884 painting ‘Spring Garden’ by which famous artist?
The answer is- Van Gogh
Question 2: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh released a book titled ‘Invincible’ on which former Indian minister?
The answer is- Manohar Parrikar
Question 3: Ignaz Semmelweis, a 19th-century obstetrician, is now widely credited with discovering the medical importance of which of the following?
The answer is- Hand Washing
Question 4: Shaheed Diwas is observed on March 23rd to honour the day when Rajguru, Sukhdev Thapar and ________ attained martyrdom.
The answer is- Bhagat Singh
Question 5: Which of these upcoming movies starring Akshay Kumar, is a remake of the famous Tamil horror movie Kanchana?
The answer is- Laxmmi Bomb
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.