Amazon Quiz for July 4 has gone live. The interested people can participate in the quiz every day to win exciting prizes being offered by the company. The company puts up 5 general questions to which you have to answer correctly. You can submit your answers by choosing from the options given. Today you have a chance to win Fender Acoustic Guitar.
Every day the e-commerce platform brings a new set of questionnaires which consists of five easy questions based on current affairs and general knowledge. The Amazon Quiz can be played from 8 AM to 12 noon. You have to answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on July 31. Only one person will be declared a winner. If you don’t know the answers do follow Gadget Bridge because here we update all the answers of the Amazon Quiz on our website. So, here are the answers to the July 4 Amazon Quiz and win Fender Acoustic Guitar.
July 4 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1: Born on 6th July, 1935 how do we better know the spiritual leader Tenzin Gyatso?
The answer is- The Dalai Lama
Question 2: What term recently coined by researchers refers to ‘the coronavirus induced lock-down period and its impact on other species’?
The answer is- Anthropause
Question 3: Which 100-year-old Japanese firm, once one of the world’s biggest camera brands, has announced plans to sell off their imaging business?
The answer is- Olympus
Question 4: According to the World Federation of Exchanges, with a market capitalization of $1.7 trillion, which is the world’s 10th largest exchange?
The answer is- Bombay Stock Exchange
Question 5: An abandoned bus inhabited by adventurer Chris McCandless, removed by Alaskan authorities recently, was made famous in which book and film?
The answer is- Into The Wild
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.