Daily the e-commerce website Amazon brings a quiz for its customers to win exciting new prizes every day on its platform. The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you have a chance to win Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. All you need to do is answer all the questions correctly to win exciting prizes such as gadgets and Pay Balance.
Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes. The quiz contains 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. The results will be announced at the end of the month and today’s winner’s name will be declared on July 31. To increase your chances of winning, daily Gadget Bridge updates all the answers to the questions so that you might win something by answering all the questions correctly. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz.
July 9 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Who recently became the third Indian to get inducted into the Elite Panel of ICC Umpires?
The answer is- Nitin Menon
Question 2: Which carmaker’s share price recently crossed $1,000, making it worth more than Ford, General Motors, Honda and Fiat Chrysler put together?
The answer is- Tesla
Question 3: Jean Castex has been named the new Prime Minister of which country, following the resignation of Edouard Philippe?
The answer is- France
Question 4: Who was the first recipient of the Filmfare Best Choreography Award?
The answer is- Saroj Khan
Question 5: Energia Space Corporation of which country recently announced its plans for taking the first tourist on a spacewalk by 2023?
The answer is- Russia
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.