India’s leading e-commerce website Amazon hosts an Amazon Quiz session for its customers. The website brings an app quiz on a daily basis, which begins at 12 AM to 11:59 PM daily. As part of the quiz, the participants stand a chance to prizes as well as cash prizes on a daily basis.
The Amazon Quiz session allows the customers to win bumper prizes such as Apple iPhone x, iPhone Xs, Go Pro Hero 8 and many more every day while sitting at home. To win the participants must answer five questions correctly based on current affairs and general knowledge. One wrong answer can eliminate you from the quiz and the results will be announced at the end of the mont. Today’s question will let you win a Huami Smartwatch. Check below for today’s Amazon quiz answers.
Amazon Quiz Answers for March 23:
Question 1: Which of these apps recently rolled out the voice DM feature in India?
The answer is- Twitter
Question 2: In India, leatherback turtles nest mainly in which State or Union Territory?
The answer is- Andaman and Nicobar islands
Question 3: Which association would be launching the World Solar Bank at COP 26, United Nations Climate Change Conference?
The answer is- ISA
Question 4: This dish originates in which country, where the practice of rolling tortillas around other food dates back to Aztec times?
The answer is- Mexico
Question 5: In Thor Ragnarok, this character turns back into Bruce Banner, by seeing an old video of which Avenger?
The answer is- Black Widow
Every day the participants can stand a chance to win various rewards via Amazon Quiz consisting of five questions. Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz from 12 AM to 11:59 PM daily. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.