Amazon Quiz has gone live now. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Amazon gives the opportunity to millions of its customers to play and win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. Today e-commerce gives you a chance to win a Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Every day the e-commerce platform brings a new set of questionnaires to which the participants have to answer correctly. The quiz contains only five questions that are based on current affairs and general knowledge. Answering all the questions correctly will get your name selected for a lucky draw. Only one person will be selected as the winner and the results are announced at the end of every month. The lucky ones might win something by answering all the questions correctly, and the wrong answers will get you eliminated from the quiz. So to make sure you answer all the questions correctly Gadget Bridge everyday updates all the correct answers to all 5 questions. To win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance check out today’s answers for the Amazon Quiz.
October 30 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Succeeding Jawed Ashraf, Vishal Sharma has been appointed as the Permanent Representative of India in which UN agency?
The answer is- UNESCO
Question 2: Lewis Hamilton, Winner of the Eifel Grand Prix, represents which car manufacturer?
The answer is- Mercedes
Question 3: Following the President’s resignation, the PM Sadyr Zhaparov also becomes the acting president of which country?
The answer is- Kyrgyzstan
Question 4: Where in Italy is this UNESCO world heritage site located?
The answer is- Pisa
Question 5: Name this drink that shares its name with a borough in New York City.
The answer is- Manhattan
Follow the steps to know how to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.