Amazon Quiz has gone live now. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Amazon gives the opportunity to millions of its customers to play and win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. Today e-commerce gives you a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy M21.
Every day the e-commerce platform brings a new set of questionnaires to which the participants have to answer correctly. The quiz contains only five questions that are based on current affairs and general knowledge. Answering all the questions correctly will get your name selected for a lucky draw. Only one person will be selected as the winner and the results are announced at the end every month. The lucky ones might win something by answering all the questions correctly, and the wrong answers will get you eliminated from the quiz. So to make sure you answer all the questions correctly Gadget Bridge everyday updates all the correct answers to all the 5 questions. To win Samsung Galaxy M21 check out today’s answers for the Amazon Quiz.
October 4 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: What type of music did the Marathi film “The Disciple”, that won the International Critics Award in the Venice Film Festival, focus on?
The answer is- Indian Classical
Question 2: According to a recent report by the National Statistical Office, which Indian state topped with a 96.2% literacy rate in the year 2017-18?
The answer is- Kerala
Question 3: ‘Sustainable Shipping for a Sustainable Planet’ is the 2020 theme for which day, to be observed on 26th September this year?
The answer is- World Maritime Day
Question 4: Which Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the Chairman, National School of Drama Society?
The answer is- Paresh Rawal
Question 5: The MVP for the 2019-20 NBA Regular Season represents which country in international basketball?
The answer is- Greece
Follow the steps to know how to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.