PUBG Mobile may be facing a lot of criticism and heat in India, but that hasn’t stopped the makers from rolling out an update of the popular game. The PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update has been rolled out to beta users. With the new update, the game brings certain upgrades and changes over its previous version. The download size of the newest update 0.11.5 is 1.17GB for the Android platform, so we suggest you to download it only when you are connected to Wi-Fi. In this update, dynamic weather has been added to the Erangel and Miramar map along with many tweaks has been made to the game and the Zombie mode. Other new features include the addition of the G36C rifle and the Tukshai (a three-wheeled vehicle) for the Sanhok map. Other than that, the new update isn’t much of an upgrade over the PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 beta which had brought the Zombie Mode called ‘Survive Till Dawn’. The new update has also made some fixes and tweaks over its previous version.
The Patch notes of the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 reads:
- Erangel and Miramar maps now have Dynamic weather.
- The update adds a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only), which can fire 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. The weapon has replaced SCAR-L in Vikendi map.
- A new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle – Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus – has been added. The vehicle replaces the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match, giving players an advantage.
- Some areas on the map where zombies could not enter have now been fixed.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been inflated, so players much watch out!
- Some resource drops have been tweaked in the game.
- Some zombie skills have been revamped.
- Changes have been made to vehicle fuel levels.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” can now be pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece that is being previewed is hidden by an outfit that is currently equipped.
- When the user previews outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will be removed.
- Added feedback to buttons of the main menu.
The newest update of the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 can be downloaded from the official website of Tencent Games. The Bonus Challenge of PUBG Mobile has also been updated, and now there are three tiers to the Challenge – Novice, Adept and Expert. When playing the Bonus Challenge, in the Novice mode, each kill made by the player earns him 15 points. Similarly, in the Adept mode, each kill gives him 30 points and in Expert mode the points earned is 45 points for each kill. And one point earned in these modes equal to one battle coin with maximum earnings being 1500. The PUBG Mobile Bonus Challenge is available for Android, iOS and PC Emulator of the game. In the Bonus Challenge, there will be 60 players in total in a single match. And at the best, players of the Bonus Challenge will be highlighted on a top 30 list.
But there is a much-awaited feature missing from the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update – the conversion of Battle Coins (BC) to Unknown Cash (UC). This feature would allow the players to buy rare and new weapon skins. Earlier, for getting the UC the players would have to pay and buy the UC with money. The UC allows the players to buy skins the royale pass which unlock several costumes, emotes and other items.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel.