Every day Amazon India brings a daily quiz for its customers to win exciting new prizes every day on its platform. The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you can win Ray-Ban Sunglasses if you managed to answer all the questions correctly. Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes.
The Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile platform. The participants have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. Amazon announces the results of the lucky draw at the end of the month. So today’s Quiz will let you win Ray-Ban Sunglasses.
September 12 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: One Young World’s Journalist of the year Award recipient Neha Dixit primarily covers social issues of which part of Asia?
The answer is- South Asia
Question 2: The 2020 International Booker Prize-winning book ‘The Discomfort of Evening ‘ is written in which language?
The answer is- Dutch
Question 3: Arjuna Award recipient Poulami Ghatak recently announced her retirement from which sport?
The answer is- Table Tennis
Question 4: Chadwick Boseman was an American actor most famous for his role as which Marvel superhero?
The answer is- Black Panther
Question 5: National Sports Day on 29th August commemorates the birth anniversary of an Indian captain in which sport?
The answer is- Hockey
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.