Here comes another interesting news for PlayStation fans. The long-awaited Sony PlayStation 5 just got even better! Truly Exquisite has introduced the brand new Sony PS5 in luxury 24K Gold, Platinum and also 18K Rose Gold finishes.
“We’ve shown some of our most exclusive clients are renderings of the PS5 and have already had customers wanting to order these even without it being released. These will be hugely popular especially due to them being limited pieces with probably no more than 100 pieces released worldwide”, the company’s CEO Kunal Patel told TechRadar.
Mind you! The costs of these 24K Gold, Platinum and 18K Rose Gold variant of PS5 hasn’t been revealed yet. However, you can register your interest in this luxury PS5 by clicking on this link.
According to Sony, the PS5 will be launched in the bold, two-toned console’s design options in order to offer unprecedented choice to the gamers. The options are:
- A standard model with an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive
- A digital model without a disc drive
The new console design of the PS5 marks a radical departure from previous PlayStation consoles. However, it was notified that the pricing and additional details for PlayStation 5 will be announced at a later date.
Asserting that the livestream event by Sony is just a glimpse of what’s to come in the next generation, Jim Ryan, President and CEO of SIE, said, “With PlayStation 5, we are making a significant leap to deliver a truly new generation of transformative play experiences that will redefine expectations for what games can be.”
- A PULSE 3D wireless headset that will comprise of 3D audio support and dual noise-cancelling microphones
- HD Camera that will be equipped with 1080p lenses for gamers to broadcast themselves along with their epic gameplay moments
- A Media Remote with built-in microphone to navigate movies and streaming services with ease
- A DualSense Charging Station for easily charging of two DualSense Wireless Controllers
The PlayStation 5 will be donning a black and white themed vertical design. The two surfaces of the console is white while the inner part is all black. There is going to be a USB-C port on the front and blue LED lights. In addition to this the company has also launched a slew of accessories alongside the two consoles. A Pulse 3D wireless headset, an HD camera, a media remote, and a charging dock for the DualSense controller has been released.