Google Search is the most used and popular search engine among all other search engines available. It offers many great features and is very efficient in internet searches. Google records all the data that you search for and if you are not comfortable in sharing or keeping the data here is how to access your Google Search history and delete all activity.
Read also: Now you can protect your Activity History on Google
So now you do not have to worry about your data being misused by anyone. Just follow the steps given below and you will be able to access your Google Search history and delete all activity:
- Sign in to your Google account in Chrome web browser on your PC and search for myaccount.google.com.
- Select Data and Privacy on the left side of the menu bar, and then select My Activity now just enter the security details.
- To clear all your Google search history and delete all the activity, select the three-dots menu at the top right of the screen then select Delete activity by, and then select the time span that you want to clear.
And that is it! This is how you can remove all the activity from your Google account.
If you just wanted to delete the search history then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Chrome browser on your PC and then hit the three-dot menu at the top right corner of the screen near your profile photo.
- Then go to the history option, and click on it.
- After that, tap on the Clear Browsing data and select the time duration and that is it. This is how you can clear the browsing data on Google Chrome.
So, by using these methods you can make sure that no one watches your search data on Google Chrome and also delete all the activity data from your Google account.
Read also: How to stop YouTube from saving your search history?
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.