Snapchat is another social media app that offers some unique trademarks. The app will allow you to share messages, pictures, and videos temporarily. The new concept of disappearing whatever you send is admired by many social media enthusiasts. But if you ever decide to delete your Snapchat account from your mobile. Here are the steps below.
Note: Apparently Snapchat has not offered the button to delete the account from the Snapchat app. However, you can use any browser on your iPhone or Android smartphone and you can delete the account permanently.
Delete your Snapchat account from your Android smartphone:
If you are confused about how to delete your Snapchat account, like all social media apps it can be deleted in a few steps. Snapchat has been popular with users who like to opt for sending disappearing messages and the app is the perfect platform. But if your time has come to take a break from Snapchat, follow the steps and delete your account.
- Open this link on any browser of your Android mobile. And visit the portal that opens up for further steps,
- As the portal opens up you are required to log in with your Username or Email and Password>Press Log in
- After logging in an OTP code will be sent and once you receive it enter the code on the page.
- Enter your credentials again and hit continue.
Another Method to delete a Snapchat account from your Android smartphone:
This is another method that you can delete from your Snapchat account permanently. This step is from the Snapchat app, which will help in opening and deleting your account. Follow to know the other method.
- Open the app>Tap on the profile (Top left corner).
- Click on settings (Top right corner).
- From the Support options>I need help.
- When the support page opens up>Search delete my account>Click on it.
- The next page will direct you to a link to the accounts portal.
- A confirmation page will come>Delete account.
Delete your Snapchat account from iPhone mobile:
Snapchat has attracted a lot of users with its distinct features and User Interface. But the competition stack is very high from many social media sites. If you are searching for the button to delete your Snapchat account. Here are the following steps.
- Open the app on your iPhone.
- Swipe the screen on the app to open the settings.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- From the setting page>Support>My account setting>Account information.
- Scroll to Delete my account.
- Enter Password to verify.
- Tap continue and complete the deactivation.
- If you want to reactivate your Snapchat account just in case>Type your username and password within 30 days of your deactivation.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App