WhatsApp has been presented as the most trusted online messaging app. And sending photos, videos, and files has never been this easy. As many of you have faced, WhatsApp messenger apparently allows you a limited size of files that you can send. The maximum size that you send is 64 MB but what if you want to send videos files that are bigger. The following will show you some methods to send your large video files using the app.
Send large video files using Google Drive:
The first way to send your large video files on your Whatsapp is through Google Drive. Using this third-party cloud service you can send all your large files using a link. You can upload any file size on the cloud and share the link on your Whatsapp, then the receiver can download the large video files using the link. Follow the steps to send large video files using Google Drive.
- The first step is to upload the large video file you want to send via Google Drive.
- Once you have completed the upload>Go to the top corner and find Share.
- Select Share with others>Choose anyone with the link.
- And copy the link>It gets copied to the clipboard.
- Now share the link on WhatsApp with anyone.
- The receiver can click on the link and open the file>And Download.
Send large video files using other websites: WeTransfer
The website is another method for you to send your large files on Whatsapp. WeTransfer is a tool that lets you share files using a link with anyone. The website offers two ways of sharing, if you have the free version you can send files up to 2 GB but the paid version lets you send files up to 20 GB in size. Here is the step to share your large video files using WeTransfer.
- Go to any browser and open the website link here.
- On the left portal given as Add your files>Open your files from where you have saved it.
- Once you have uploaded the file>Click on get a link.
- Now copy the link>Paste it on your WhatsApp messenger app.
- And you can send it to anyone>They open the link and download it.
Send the video files using Video compressor Panda:
Video compressor Panda is an app that you can download on the Google Play Store. The app will compress your video so that you can send the large video files on WhatsApp in the 64MB limit. Here is how to send using the app.
- Download the app on your Android smartphone.
- Open the app and select the video you want to send>Next.
- Tap on Compress.
- Now you can choose the options: Share directly or Save it on your device and send it.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.