21 March 2022 Amazon Quiz has gone live. Customers from different parts of the country are participating in the daily quiz. The quiz begins from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. Those participating in the quiz can win exciting prizes by answering all the questions correctly. Today participants have a chance to win a Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon quiz brings an opportunity for its customers to win Amazon Pay Balance ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 50,000. The Quiz can be played from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The e-commerce platform brings a fresh quiz on a daily basis which consists of five questions related to general knowledge and current affairs. The participants need to answer all the questions correctly and their names will be selected for a lucky draw. The winner will be announced at the end of the month.
One wrong answer could eliminate you from the quiz. If you manage to answer all the questions correctly you can stand a chance to win a Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance today. Only app users are eligible to participate in the Quiz. Check Out 21 March 2022 Amazon Quiz Answers.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 21 March 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21 March 2022
Question 1: Atharva – The Origin is a captivating graphic novel that features which cricketer as the protagonist?
Answer: MS Dhoni
Question 2: Nodirbek Abdusattorov, the youngest ever Rapid Chess World Champion, is from which country?
Question 3: A draft National Air Sports Policy was recently released by which Indian ministry?
Answer: Ministry of Civil Aviation
Question 4: Name this famous monument
Question 5: She is an environmental activist born in which country?
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.