Amazon quiz has gone live now on its mobile app platform. The quiz can be played from 8 AM to 12 noon. All you need to do is just answer five easy questions that the e commerce website puts before you. Today you can stand a chance to win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Everyday Amazon brings a new set of questions that consists of five easy questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. The participants have to answer them correctly to enter into a lucky draw. One wrong answer will get you eliminated from the quiz. Only one person will be declared as a winner and the results are announced at the end every month. By submitting correct answers Amazon customers can win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. To make sure you answer all the questions correctly Gadget Bridge everyday updates all the correct answers to all the 5 questions. Check out today’s answers:
Table of Contents
April 16 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Brendan Cowell is the narrator of a recent Amazon Prime series based on which cricket team?
The Answer is- Australia
Question 2: Toofan is an upcoming movie based on professional boxing. Which actor is playing the lead role?
The Answer is- Farhaan Akhtar
Question 3: Celebrated worldwide on April 22, ________ is focused on the environment and was originally conceptualized by Gaylord Nelson of the US. (Fill in the blank)
The Answer is- Earth Day
Question 4: National Civil Service Day is observed on the day when ___________ addressed the probationer Administrative Services Officers in 1947. (Fill in the blank)
The Answer is- Sardar Vallabhai Patel
Question 5: Students from which Indian institution recently won a COVID- 19 hackathon challenge organised by Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
The Answer is- Manipal Institute of Technology
Follow the steps to know how to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.