Every day Amazon India brings a daily quiz for its customers to win exciting new prizes every day on its platform. The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you can win Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance if you managed to answer all the questions correctly. Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes.
The Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile platform. The participants have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. Amazon announces the results of the lucky draw at the end of the month. So today’s Quiz will let you win Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
August 20 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: August 3 was recently celebrated in India as what day?
The answer is- World Sanskrit Day
Question 2: On August 1, 2020, which freedom fighter’s 100th death anniversary was observed in India?
The answer is- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Question 3: Beirut is the capital and largest city of which country?
The answer is- Lebanon
Question 4: Mahatma Gandhi Setu bridge over river Ganga connects the north and south of which Indian state?
The answer is- Bihar
Question 5: In August 2020 Doordarshan added to its regional bouquet, a dedicated satellite channel for which Indian state?
The answer is- Assam
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.