Samsung is always in a rush to stay ahead of its competitors. Samsung Galaxy F-series was introduced in October 2020 and has become a huge success since then. The latest addition to its mid-range smartphone series is Samsung Galaxy F34 5G which is going to launch soon. Ahead of the official announcement the company has also revealed the specs and design of the upcoming device. It is going to feature a 120Hz Super AMOLED display, a 50-megapixel triple camera setup and a massive 6,000mAh battery. Here is what can be expected.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy F34 5G (expected)
Samsung has already released a teaser highlighting the specifications of the phone. The new Galaxy F34 5G is expected to be a rebranded version of Galaxy A34 5G which debuted in the country earlier this year. Here are the key features of the Samsung Galaxy F34 5G:
- AMOLED Display: The phone is confirmed to have a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The screen is said to offer a screen brightness of 1,000 nits. For protection, there is a Gorilla Glass 5 layer too. According to the teaser, the display will feature a waterdrop design cutout to play house to the selfie camera.
- Camera: The upcoming 5G smartphone will have a triple rear camera unit that will include a 50-megapixel primary sensor with OIS. Details about the remaining two camera sensors are yet to be revealed. According to the company, Samsung Galaxy F34 5G smartphone will be a game changer for photography and videography. It will have features like Single Take and Fun Mode. The camera will be supported by Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) which helps to shoot high-resolution and shake-free photos. The camera will also have 16 inbuilt lenses, especially for Gen-Z. Also, there is no information about the selfie camera.
- Battery: Samsung has further revealed that the Galaxy F34 5G phone will pack a 6000mAh battery that is claimed to offer up to two days of battery life on a single charge. This lets you binge-watch for longer hours.
- Design: In addition to this the handset will be available in black and green colour options. As said earlier the F34 will be a rebranded version of the Galaxy A34 so there will be no changes in terms of design.
- RAM/Storage: The upcoming 5G smartphones are likely to be made available in 8GB RAM and 128GB storage options.
- Pricing: The details about the pricing are unknown but Gadget Bridge will keep you updated.
- Samsung Galaxy F34 5G launch date: The company is yet to disclose the exact launch date as the dedicated microsite says ‘Launching Soon’.
Samsung is going to launch its newest addition to the Galaxy series F34 5G in India real soon. The pricing of the same is still unknown. To know more about the latest launches, stay tuned to Gadget Bridge.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.