India’s leading e-commerce website Amazon is hosting an Amazon Quiz session for its customers. The website brings an app quiz on a daily basis, which begins at 8 AM till 12 noon. As part of the quiz, the participants stand a chance to win prizes as well as cash prizes on a daily basis, and today Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones can be won.
The Amazon Quiz session allows the customers to win bumper prizes such as Apple iPhone x, iPhone Xs, Go Pro Hero 8 and many more every day while sitting at home. To win the participants must answer five questions correctly based on current affairs and general knowledge. One wrong answer can eliminate you from the quiz and the results will be announced at the end of the month. Today’s question will let you win Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones. Check below for today’s Amazon quiz answers.
July 17 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: ‘Prisoner 46664’, often used as a reverential title for Nelson Mandela, comes from the number assigned to him at which prison?
The answer is- Robben Island
Question 2: The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals.
The answer is- TRUE
Question 3: In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the first independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
The answer is- Bombay Stock Exchange
Question 4: What is the capital of Norway?
The answer is- Oslo
Question 5: What phrase coined by Desmond Tutu did Nelson Mandela use to describe South Africa?
The answer is- Rainbow Nation
Every day the participants can stand a chance to win various rewards via Amazon Quiz consisting of five questions. Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 8 AM to 12 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. Those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign-Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly, you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.