India’s leading e-commerce website Amazon is hosting an Amazon Quiz session for its customers. The website brings an app quiz on a daily basis, which begins at 8 AM till 12 noon. As part of the quiz, the participants stand a chance to win prizes as well as cash prizes on a daily basis, and today an Amazon Alexa Echo Show can be won.
The Amazon Quiz session allows the customers to win bumper prizes such as Apple iPhone x, iPhone Xs, Go Pro Hero 8 and many more every day while sitting at home. To win the participants must answer five questions correctly based on current affairs and general knowledge. One wrong answer can eliminate you from the quiz and the results will be announced at the end of the month. Today’s question will let you win Amazon Alexa Echo Show. Check below for today’s Amazon quiz answers.
June 23 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: ‘The Golden Gate’, ‘An Equal Music’ are books by which famous author born on June 20?
The answer is- Vikram Seth
Question 2: Hyundai Nexo SUV is the Presidential state car used by the President of which country?
The answer is- South Korea
Question 3: Which businessman born on June 15th, owns 38% of the world’s largest steel producer company and 20% of Queens Park Rangers F.C?
The answer is- Lakshmi Mittal
Question 4: Ferdia Shaw has played the role of which 12-year-old genius in a movie released online on June 12th, 2020?
The answer is- Artemis Fowl
Question 5: Which of these days observed on 12th June was launched by the International Labour Organization in 2002?
The answer is- World Day Against Child Labour
Every day the participants can stand a chance to win various rewards via Amazon Quiz consisting of five questions. Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 8 AM to 12 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. Those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.