These days the Amazon Quiz is getting more popular in the country as many people are participating in the quiz every day. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. The e-commerce platform brings an opportunity for all its customers to play and win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. Today’s prize is GoPro Hero 8 Action Camera.
In the Amazon daily quiz, you have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. The participants have to answer each question correction to get their name selected for the lucky draw. The result of the lucky draw will be announced at the end of every month. Every day we update all the quiz questions along with their correct answers on our website to help you to clear the quiz successfully. If you are lucky you might win something by answering all the questions correctly. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz to win GoPro Hero 8 Action Camera.
June 26 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: As of June 2020, which country is at the top of the recently released FIFA World Rankings?
The answer is- Belgium
Question 2: Which actress who starred in the 1981 movie Umrao Jaan, played the role of Fatima Begum in ‘Gulabo Sitabo’?
The answer is- Farrukh Jafar
Question 3: Which Indian Nobel prize winner was granted the 2020 ‘Peace Prize of the German Book Trade’?
The answer is- Amartya Sen
Question 4: Which state on June 18 observed ‘Mask Day’ to spread awareness about the use of masks in controlling the spread of COVID-19?
The answer is- Karnataka
Question 5: According to the BP statistical review, which country accounted for more than three-quarters of net global energy growth in 2019?
The answer is- China
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.