Every day Amazon India brings a daily quiz for its customers to win exciting new prizes every day on its platform. The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you can win Fujifilm Instant Camera if you managed to answer all the questions correctly. Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes.
The Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile platform. The participants have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. Amazon announces the results of the lucky draw at the end of the month. So today’s Quiz will let you win Fujifilm Instant Camera.
November 1 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: The currently under construction 14.15 km long Zojila Tunnel will connect which two places?
The answer is- Srinagar to Leh
Question 2: Who recently claimed the record for reaching 1 million followers on Instagram, in the fastest time?
The answer is- David Attenborough
Question 3: QSD, also known as the Quad is an informal strategic forum between the United States, Australia, India and which other country?
The answer is- Japan
Question 4: Before they started to produce cars, what type of vehicle did this brand manufacture?
The answer is- Tractor
Question 5: Which Greek goddess is this temple dedicated to?
The answer is- Athena
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.