Every day Amazon India brings a daily quiz for its customers to win exciting new prizes every day on its platform. The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you can win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance if you managed to answer all the questions correctly. Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes.
The Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile platform. The participants have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. Amazon announces the results of the lucky draw at the end of the month. So today’s Quiz will let you win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
October 6 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: What are these birds called?
The answer is- Flamingoes
Question 2: This famous bridge is located in which city?
The answer is- San Francisco
Question 3: Name this food item, popular in France and around the world
The answer is- Crepe
Question 4: What is the name given to this young one of an animal?
The answer is- Joey
Question 5: This famous place is in which country?
The answer is- Singapore
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.