The website or the app of CoWIN have allowed you to correct any particular errors on your vaccine certificates. There are some details you should keep in mind before you make those changes. Make sure to fill in all the information correctly since the chance of fixing the errors is allotted just one time. The website has opened a portal to change your name, gender, photo ID number, and date of birth.
Table of Contents
How to fix errors on the vaccine certificates online:
The CoWIN vaccination certificates are produced when you are traveling and will help in entering many premises. Earlier the status update on your vaccination was through the Aarogya Setu app, but now CoWIN has allowed you to make changes. Here are the steps to fix the errors.
- Go to cowin.gov.in and sign in with your mobile number that has been registered
- Once the mobile number is verified it will show your account details
- Click on the “Raise an issue” option on the top and select the member’s name
- Press on the “Correction in certificate” option
- There will be four options given: Name, Year of Birth, Photo ID Number, and Gender
- Select the options you need to fix the errors for
- And tap on Continue>Submit
How to verify your vaccine certificates:
Those who have received the first dose will have a single blue border with vaccination status on the home screen. And for those who have gotten the second dose have a “Blue Shield” with a double tick displayed on CoWin after 14 days of the vaccination. When you get vaccinated the certificate that has been issued includes a secure QR code to maintain authenticity and you can do the authentication from the CoWIN portal. Here are the steps:
- Open the CoWIN site and click on Verify Certificate on the top bar
- Select the button Scan your QR code using the notification that will prompt you to activate your camera
- Aim the camera at the QR code of your vaccine certificate and scan it
- Wait for the response for the certification
- It will either show “Certificate successful” or “Certificate Invalid”
These are the guides on how to fix any errors that you faced on your Covid 19 vaccine certificate. And also how to check your vaccine certificate authenticity. Follow the above steps to fix the errors and check your vaccine certificates.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.